This article portrays how to evacuate (uninstall) a McAfee Consumer item from a PC running Windows utilizing the standard Windows expulsion steps and the McAfee MCPR instrument.
- To expel from a Mac, see www.mcafee.com/activate
- To expel from a PC running Linux, see Mcafee.com/activate
- To expel from iOS or Android, see www.mcafee.com/activate
Vital: If your McAfee item came pre-introduced on your PC:
- Actuate your McAfee membership before you endeavour to evacuate your item. This is so you keep your entitlement to utilize the item (permit) without buying another membership.
- To enact the McAfee programming that came pre-introduced, see www.mcafee.com/activate
Stage 1: Remove utilizing Windows
The standard Windows expulsion technique is the most ideal approach to uninstall your McAfee product(s).
Tap the connection for your form of Windows. You will go to Microsoft.com. Take after Microsoft’s expulsion steps:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, 8.1
- Windows 7 or Vista
On the off chance that evacuation succeeds, your McAfee items are currently expelled from your PC.
Imperative: Your PC will never again shield from infections and malware. Guarantee that you reinstall your security programming at the earliest opportunity to re-establish insurance.
On the off chance that expulsion comes up short utilizing the standard Windows evacuation technique, go to Step 2.
Stage 2: Download and run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal device (MCPR)
You should just utilize the MCPR apparatus if the Windows expulsion techniques appeared above don’t work.
- Continuously download another duplicate of MCPR before each utilization.
- This guarantees you have the most recent form, and that more up to date McAfee items can be effectively perceived.
- MCPR will tidy up just the segments required for reinstallation. It isn’t intended to tidy up 100% of segments.
- Finishing this progression will require a restart.
Before you begin:
- Bookmark or most loved this article with the goal that you can undoubtedly hit it up.
- Spare every open record.
- Close all projects.
- Download the MCPR apparatus.
- Double tap MCPR.exe.
- In the event that you see a security cautioning:
Snap Yes, Continue, or Run (contingent upon your form of Windows):
- At the McAfee Software Removal screen:
- Snap Next.
- Snap Agree to acknowledge the End User License Agreement (EULA).
- At the Security Validation screen:
- Sort the characters precisely as appeared on your screen (approval is case-delicate).
- Snap Next. This progression keeps the coincidental utilization of MCPR.
- At the point when the procedure is finished, you will see one of the accompanying messages. Tap the one that you see.
Instructions to physically discharge your item permit
The above expulsion steps should discharge your item permit with the goal that you can reinstall your product. In the event that your permit was not discharged, you will see a No more licenses accessible message when you attempt to reinstall. To settle this:
- Go to www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Snap My Account.
- Sign In utilizing your McAfee client account email and secret key.
- On the My Account page:
- Select the tab for the PC that you need to deactivate.
- Snap Deactivate in the subtle elements segment of the chose PC.
- On the Confirm deactivation, click Deactivate.
The permit is presently accessible for reuse.