Last Updated on June 29, 2017
- McAfee All Access
- Mac OS X (10.7 or higher)
Use the instructions on this guide to download and install McAfee All accessibility to your Mac. Though you’re installing the product in your Mac, then you might even protect your smart phone and other devices under precisely the same account. Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.
Complete the following steps for every Mac in your family:
IMPORTANT: before beginning, open your Downloads folder and verify that it doesn’t include an old version of this McAfee installer .dmg file. If you find one, then rename the document. Possessing an older backup on your Downloads folder can cause your Mac to mount the wrong installer and also prevent your product from successfully tripping.
- In the Mac you would like to protect, log into My Account in Mcafee.com/activate along with your McAfee email address and password.
If you don’t have a McAfee account, pick New User? Register Today, follow the prompts to make your McAfee account, then click on Log In.
- If you are interested in getting the site to remember your username from the long run, pick Remember Me. You are able to:
- Select the Mac that you are currently using and click on Continue
- Select the Mac along with a smartphone and click on Continue.
If you pick the smartphone, then you have to choose your country and the cellular number. Then you get a text message using the setup link on your smartphone. Alternately, you can choose to get the connection in an email instead.
If you don’t find the device that you would like to protect, click on the X at the upper corner to get your most important products page.
- Select the Mac in the icons and click on Download.
- Choose the product that you would like to set up and click on Download again.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up and configure your McAfee software on your Mac (along with your own smartphone if you selected that option).
NOTE: For detailed directions to set up on your smart phone, visit Mcafee.com/activate.
To utilize McAfee All Accessibility to safeguard all of the devices on your house:
- If you aren’t in My Account, open an internet browser and visit www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Log into a My Account page together with your McAfee password and email.
- Click on the (+) icon, and select the device type that you need to safeguard. You may install software on the device you’re on, or send hyperlinks to your friends and family, so that they could safeguard their devices.
Potential activation issues
If a McAfee setup .dmg file already exists in the Downloads folder, the installer may mount and set up this old version to your Mac. But, this old version can no longer be triggered with no Serial Number.
Rename any McAfee Setup .dmg files from the Downloads folder prior to downloading the new package. This will make sure that only the most recent version available gets installed