Last Updated on January 10, 2021
Optimum Online Internet protection, powered by McAfee
- Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Apple Mac OS X 10.7 (and higher)
- Google Android Smartphones and Tablets
System requirements for Internet protection:
- Windows 8 and 8.1 , 2 GB RAM, IE 10 (and higher)
- Windows 7, SP 1 optional, 2 GB RAM, IE 8 (and higher)
- Windows Vista, SP 1 and 2, 2 GB RAM, IE 7 (and higher)
The following guide is intended to help Optimum Online customers with installing and downloading Internet security powered by www.mcafee.com/activate.
- Open an Internet browser and visit:
- Click Sign In to get.
- Type your Optimum ID and password then click Sign into Optimum.net.
If you don’t have an Optimum ID and password, then call the Optimum Support centre (866-200-7092).
- Click Handle Devices.
- Click the plus(+)
- Choose the operating system or the device you are presently using from the pop up menu and then click on Download.
- Choose the security product which you would like to install in the list.
- Read the End User License Agreement (EULA) and also check the box with I have read and take the McAfee License Agreement to accept the terms and proceed into the download and setup.
- If a sequential number shows, take note of this, because you could be prompted to input this after.
- Follow the onscreen directions to set up and configure your McAfee software.
Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.