Last Updated on January 10, 2021
Follow the following steps to redeem a McAfee software product card which you bought in a shop.
Once you redeem the card, then you also can download and then set up your McAfee software and trigger your subscription.
Open an internet browser and visit the link displayed in your own retail card (by way of instance Mcafee.com/activate).
The enrollment page attempts to choose the right area, but it may not necessarily get this right. Confirm that the area is correct before you proceed.
Your Own Email Address.
When prompted, check your Eemail Address is accurate. If your email address is wrong:
- Click Edit to come back to the previous display.
- Your subscription is currently activated.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to make a McAfee account and then set up your McAfee software.
If you require assistance with the setup, visit Mcafee.com/activate for directions.
View this movie to learn how trigger your product subscription:To see and subscribe to more movies, take a look at the official McAfee YouTube station.
If You’ve Got a problem when redeeming your own card and activating your subscription, then click on the message you view and follow the steps:
I see: webpage doesn’t exist, or invalid product key
Assess the registration amount. Make sure you typed it properly.
I visit: We are sorry, but we are having technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again:
- Assess the Country choice box above the registration number on the activation page.
- Make sure that you chosen the proper country and terminology for your area.
- If that’s right, wait 30 minutes then try again.
Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.