Last Updated on July 23, 2020
Measures to Uninstall McAfee Website Advisor
Site Advisor is a free product which functions as a standalone plugin that runs together with your own browsers or an integrated module inside a McAfee security package you might have bought (like McAfee Total Protection). Depending on which of those two you’ve got the directions for uninstalling will likely be different. Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.
Instructions for Uninstalling McAfee Website Advisor:
Measure 1 : Disable Mcafee.com/activate Website Advisor in browser plugin
- If you would like to temporarily disable McAfee just disable the plugin from the browser.
If you’re utilizing Google Chrome as the browser, for example, type chrome://plugins/ from the Chrome browser window, then
This can provide you a list of all of the plugins — both enabled and disabled — in your own PC.
Locate the McAfee Website Advisor plugin and then disable it.
Measure 2 : Uninstalling McAfee Website Advisor as standalone program
- First close all browsers because the www.mcafee.com/activate Website Advisor runs as a plugin and you won’t be able to uninstall it while it’s running.
- Select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the programs list and click on Uninstall or Remove.
Measure 3 : Uninstalling McAfee Website Advisor as it is a component of a McAfee product package.
- First close all browsers because the McAfee Website Advisor runs as a plugin and you won’t be able to uninstall it while it’s running.
- Open the Windows Control Panel and start the Programs and Features applet for to Add or Remove Progam applet.
Select McAfee Product Suite you might have installed and eliminate it.
- It should provide you an option through the elimination of that McAfee products that you need to eliminate. Just Choose the Website Advisor.
For more information you can visit: www.mcafee.com/activate or contact us.