Last Updated on June 6, 2017
Utilize the actions shown below to uninstall (remove) McAfee Mobile Security in your mobile device.
Alternatively, follow the Option steps below. Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.
(Such as Kindle)
If you can view Mobile Security below the Device Administrator list, eliminate it in the list before you try to uninstall:
- Open the Settings program.
- Harness Location & Security.
- Harness Device Administrators.
After that you can use those methods to eliminate Mobile Security from the own Android device.
Eliminate Mobile Security with the in-app removal feature (recommended)
- Harness Menu.
- If Uninstall isn’t visible initially, tap more to observe the option.
Eliminate Mobile Security with the device’s default program removal feature
- Proceed into Settings.
- Harness Programs or Programs (depending on your device).
- Harness Installed Applications/Manage Software.
- Harness Options, and then choose Uninstall or Remove.
- Press and hold down the McAfee Mobile Security program until the icons begin wiggling.
- Harness the ‘x’ which appears on the top left of this program icon.
- Harness Delete to confirm you need to delete McAfee Mobile Security.
- Press the Home button to stop the icons out of wiggling. If you’ve got an iPhone X, then tap done at the best right to halt the icons out of wiggling.
NOTE: BlackBerry and Symbian devices are no longer supported with Mobile Security. Watch www.mcafee.com/activate for More Information.