When installing McAfee Security products your downloading procedure either gets stuck and stuck or some users might even receive a specific error code pop-up for example “Unable to Continue Setup. We are having difficulty finishing your McAfee software setup because of this mistake: 12152”.
Conflict having a old version of Mcafee.com/activate software is obstructing installation.
Directions for Repairing the McAfee Download Problem:
Measure 1 : Assess if your internet connection is functioning
- The 12152 error usually refers to a standard network issue that has caused your download to detach or neglect.
- Verify your Internet link is working and also try your install again. Open another site to find out if the internet link is functioning.
- If it isn’t then you will require support from your ISP or a qualified technician to assistance.
Measure 2 : Change your browser setting to disable proxy.
- If your computer is part of a home or office system that’s on the internet with a frequent link, the odds are your requests into the net are being routed via a proxy host.
- Open your browser state the Internet Explorer.
- Verify the box with Use proxy server for your LAN isn’t chosen.
- Click on OK and then Pick the Advanced tab Click Reset.
Measure 3 : Download and run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) tool.
- Download the MCPR instrument
- Navigate into the folder in which you stored the document, and double-click MCPR.exe.
- When you find the User Account Control dialog box, click Yes.
- In the McAfee Software removal display, click Next.
- Once prompted, type the Captcha information, that can be case sensitive, to confirm program security, then click Next.
- When you find the message Clean Up Successful, restart your PC. Your McAfee product won’t be fully removed until after the restart.
For more information you can visit www.mcafee.com/activate or contact us.