You might find a pop-up stating “checking your pc for dangers….” Or something comparable and setup box goes blank. Or you might find an error pop-up using a numerical error code.
McAfee Antivirus software has been obstructed by third party antivirus software.
Conflict having a old version of Mcafee.com/activate software is obstructing installation.
Repair for McAfee Setup Problems:
Measure 1 : Make sure Windows is Updated with latest upgrades & service packs.
- Open Windows Update from the Start menu, or even open your internet browser and visit .
- Follow each of onscreen instructions to be sure you have the latest Microsoft Service Pack and most Critical or significant upgrades.
Measure 2 : Uninstall any present third-party safety software.
- Assess the list of legit third party software which has to be uninstalled.
- Assess if any of the above software is present in your computer by activating the “Add or Remove Program” control panel applet.
- Choose the conflicting software in the list shown from the “Add or Remove Program” control panel applet. Proceed to re install it.
Measure 3 : Uninstall old version of McAfee software.
- If you’re updating from an older version of www.mcafee.com/activate into a newer more complex one, it sometimes helps to eliminate the old version.
- Select the old version of McAfee in the list shown from the “Add or Remove Program” control panel applet. Proceed to re install it.