Last Updated on April 5, 2017
www.mcafee.com/activate frequently is preinstalled with brand new computers, and even after uninstalling it, a few McAfee services stay and run in background slowing pc or conflicting with other software. If you attempt quitting service you will get “Access Denied” error. Get Support for Mcafee by www.mcafee.com/activate total protection experts.
McAfee Anti Virus Plus, McAfee Internet Security, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee All accessibility, McAfee Family Protection, McAfee Live Safe
Cause of the Problem:
- McAfee Removal Tool That You’re using isn’t the newest version and want the newest one.
- Windows registry entries made by Mcafee.com/activate perhaps obstructing the whole uninstallation.
Repair for McAfee Un-installation Issues:
Measure 1 : Retry uninstalling McAfee with Windows Program Manager applet.
- You might have attempted this measure ahead, but it might not be advisable to retry.
- Shutdown your computer, and restart it, depart from many programs which are in your Start Menu.
- Select McAfee software from the list shown & continue to re install it.
Measure 2 : Download and run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal (MCPR) tool.
- Download the MCPR instrument
- Navigate into the folder in which you stored the document, and double-click MCPR.exe.
- In the McAfee Software removal display, click Next.
- When prompted, type the Captcha information, that can be case sensitive, to confirm program security, then click Next.
- When you find the message Clean Up Successful, restart your PC. Your McAfee product won’t be fully removed until after the restart.
Measure 3 : Clean up Windows registry entries which could be preventing the entire removal of McAfee.
- Windows Registry is a common database that’s used by Windows and all programs.
- Only qualified technicians should try to clean up Windows registry.
For more information you can visit: www.mcafee.com/activate or contact us.